courtesy of Getty Images
OK... here are 12 completely random facts for you this Tuesday . . .
1. The Statue of Liberty would wear size 879 shoes.
2. The letter "Z" is so common in Polish, it's only worth one point in Poland's version of Scrabble.
3. A ransom payment to a kidnapper is tax deductible.
4. In 1895, there were only two cars in Ohio, and they crashed into each other.
5. Only 1% of car alarms go off because of an attempted theft.
6. Only 22 of the 193 countries in the world have never been invaded by the British.
7. At any moment in time, 45 million people around the world are drunk.
8. Just 16 ounces of milk can contain milk from more than 1,000 cows.
9. The little pocket in your jeans was originally designed to hold a pocket watch.
10. There's only one pirate in history who ever actually buried treasure: William Kidd, who supposedly buried some of his gold on Long Island.
11. You only need to be three feet underwater to be protected from a bullet.
12. The paint on the Eiffel Tower weighs as much as 10 elephants.
That concludes today's random facts :-)