OK.. If you've been thinking about asking out one of your coworkers, here are five rules you both need to follow . . .
1. Make sure you're not breaking company policy. Your company might have strict rules and regulations on dating a coworker, so check your employee handbook before acting on anything.
2. Make the first contact offline. Basically, don't say ANYTHING over your work email that you wouldn't want the entire company knowing about.
3. Wait to reveal your relationship. There's no point in causing an uproar at the office if you're just going to decide after three dates that you're not actually compatible. So wait until you know it's serious before telling your coworkers.
4. No PDA: When you're at work, keep it professional. No flirting at your desk or making out in the breakroom. Save it for later.
5. Don't kiss and tell: People love to gossip . . . because it's better than actually doing work. So just assume that any details you share about your sex life WILL make their way around to EVERYONE in the office.
*Do YOU have any advice you could add?