If this all accurate it's GREAT NEWS... :-)
Woman's Day investigated the research, and came up with five bad foods that are actually good for you! Although you've probably heard some of them . . .
1. Steak. Red meat got a bad rep because it's high fat. But not all
of it. If you choose the right cut of lean beef, like top sirloin,
you've got a steak packed with protein, iron, B-12, and zinc. And try
to get grass-fed beef, which is the lowest in fat.
2. Potatoes. The anti-carb movement basically wrecked potatoes for
everybody. But there's nothing bad about them if you watch your serving size, and prepare them right. They have a ton of nutrients . . .
especially the skins.
3. Canned Vegetables. You always hear that canned vegetables have lost all their vitamins, so don't bother with them. But actually,
studies show that frozen and canned vegetables are just as healthy as
fresh ones. Plus they're way cheaper.
4. Eggs. Everybody blames eggs for heart disease and bad
cholesterol. But eggs are loaded with vitamins, minerals, and protein.
Research found that having one egg a day doesn't hurt you. Just take
it easy with your five egg omelets.
5. Pizza. If you do pizza right, you have a powerhouse of whole
grains, veggies, and protein-rich dairy. Start with whole wheat crust,
load it with vegetable toppings, use low-fat mozzarella, and you're set.