According to the "Wall Street Journal", here are the menu items with the most calories at 10 of the biggest fast-food chains:
1. 20 CHICKEN RINGS from White Castle have 1,760 calories. That's 85% of a woman's recommended daily allowance . . . and takes three hours of high-impact aerobics to burn off.
2. A Burger King BREAKFAST PLATTER has 1,450 calories, and takes two hours of basketball to burn off.
3. A McDonald's BIG BREAKFAST has 1,350 calories. That takes four hours of cycling.
4. A KFC 10-piece bag of CHICKEN BITES has 1,300 calories. That would take five hours of dancing.
5. The Wendy's three-quarter-pound DAVE'S HOT 'N' JUICY burger has 1,120 calories. That's four hours of bowling.
Mary more HERE! (Daily Mail)