This is from a survey on the little things that make women feel good!
The survey asked 2,000 women what little things make them feel good or give them a little burst of confidence.
Here are the results . . .
1. A compliment from a friend or significant other.
2. Having hair that was just styled, cut, or colored.
3. Looking good in a photo.
4. Having perfectly smooth legs.
5. Getting a good night's sleep.
7. Being told, "I love you."
8. Coming back from vacation with a tan.
9. A smile from a stranger.
10. Wearing new underwear.
11. Being told, "You look young."
12. Being asked where you bought something.
13. Getting dressed up.
14. A child saying you're pretty.
15. Waking up without any blemishes.
16. Wearing clothes that show off the best part of your body.
17. Getting your eyebrows done.
18. Being asked out on a date.
19. A new manicure.
20. Putting on makeup.
*Are there any you can add?