This is literally the easiest soup to make.
- Boil Chicken breasts in water & then shred the chicken when cooked through
- Then in a large pot saute chopped carrots, celery & onion.
- Add 28 oz of chicken stock & bring to a boil.
- Add the cooked chicken, 1 or 2 cans of diced tomatoes (your preference), and whatever vegetable you want. I usually add frozen lima beans & okra. Bring to a boil.
- Them I add Kale & a 2 cans of cream corn. The cream corn idea came from watching Tricia Yearwood's cooking show.