So, basically I am here for you around the clock updating you with the videos, gossip and stories that everyone is talking about. I'm just here to have fun with you, and give you a break from the daily stresses in your life.
5 Things About Me:
- I was born in south New Jersey, but have lived in Tampa, FL for most of my life. (However, when I get mad it is apparent that I am from Jersey.)
- I love to dance. I started taking dance lessons when I was 3-years-old, and was on my high school dance team (Tampa Catholic Crusaderettes). My favorite styles are tap & hip hop. I was also a back-up dancer for Styx & Sting in the Super Bowl Pregame show at Raymond James Stadium in 2001. Now I Zumba to keep dancing & stay in shape.
- A couple years ago I lost 80 lbs. thanks to diet and exercise. It's tough, but I have been able to keep it off!
- I started my radio career as an intern with the MJ Morning Show on 93.3 FLZ. They used to call me 'Rachel the Flying Tomato.'
- And finally...I graduated from USF, I have always been a nerd, I have a dog named Rudy (yes, named after the character in the football movie) and I love ice hockey - GO BOLTS!