The Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Food & Wine Festival kicks off earlier than ever before on February 29! Featuring more than two dozen new menu items, new hand-held fare like bacon flavored cotton candy, and a fantastic line-up of world class musical acts – the 6th Annual Food & Wine festival runs every weekend now - April 26 and is included with park admission.
This year’s Food & Wine Festival introduces 25 new menu items in addition to fan-favorite dishes and over 80 wines, beers and cocktails to choose from, the Food & Wine Festival offers an endless variety of flavors to sip and savor!
- The all-new Chef’s Corner cabin will feature three unique dishes from the Busch Gardens’ chef’s team. Executive Chef, Ernie Reyes, will present the classic Arroz con Pollo, inspired by his own family recipe. Chef Richard Shepherd presents an all-new pork belly taco featuring a fusion of flavors with crispy pork belly, crunchy kimchi slaw, and zesty mango salsa. Chef Stuart Morton reintroduces an award-winning pork tenderloin with champagne watercress sauce- a classical French dish made with simple ingredients for complex flavors.
- At Hog Heaven melt over the new charred Brussels sprouts drizzled with warm bacon vinaigrette, sweet and savory maple bacon cinnamon roll, and spicy Kung Pao ribs.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at Sweet Sips with handmade cannoli and Hummingbird cupcake – a traditional southern cupcake with pineapple, banana, and nuts.
- New Iconic Coaster Cocktails include Iron Gwazi Gimlet, Falcon’s Fury Lemon Drop, and Tigris Tea.
The Food & Wine Festival line-up reflects musical genres of all tastes – from nostalgic bands to modern favorite.
- Fans can book the ultimate festival experience with one of two exclusive VIP packages available for each act, including reserved concert seating and a 5-item Food & Wine Festival Sampler Lanyard. NEW for 2020, upgrade to the ultimate concert-goer experience with Unlimited Food & Wine Festival VIP Seating which includes VIP seating for EVERY concert of our 2020 Festival!
- Feb. 28: Pass Member & Fun Card holder exclusive preview with Eaglemania: The World’s Greatest Eagles Tribute Band!” This exclusive event is available ONLY to Pass Members to preview the all-new menu of sips and samples at the 6th Annual Food & Wine Festival. In additional to the first-taste of the festival, experience Eaglemania, and end your Friday with fireworks! Visit buschgardenstampa.com to learn more or purchase your Annual Pass to gain access to this VIP opportunity!
- Feb 29: Collective Soul
- March 1: The Commodores
- March 7: NEW! Chase Bryant & Danielle Bradbery
- March 8: NEW! Rachel Platten
- March 14: Ezra Ray Hart
- March 15: NEW! THREE DOG NIGHT
- March 21: NEW! LOCASH
- March 22: NEW! Fitz & the Tantrums
- March 28: NEW! Home Free
- March 29: NEW! Taking Back Sunday
- April 4: Third Eye Blind
- April 5: KC & The Sunshine Band
- April 11: NEW! 38 Special
- April 12: NEW! Micah Tyler & Austin French
- April 18: NEW! Lee Brice
- April 19: NEW! Clint Black
- April 25: El Gran Combo
- April 26: NEW! Toad the Wet Sprocket & The Verve Pipe