TastingTable has decided to let the world know exactly which frozen pizza is better than the rest as they ranked the top 20 from best to worst.
20. Banza Chickpea Pizza– It’s nutrient-packed with added fiber and protein with their gluten-free chickpea crust, but misses the mark a bit.
- 19. Cauliflower Let’s Go Halfsies – Not sure what this is, but it sounds interesting!
- 18. Wegman’s Bake & Rise Four Cheese Pizza– Considering we don't have a Wegman's in Florida, I don't think the majority of us will be giving this one a try.
- 17. Classico Thin Cut Quattro Formaggi– Apparently a contender for the four cheese pizza variety, but not quite as good as the rest.
- 16. Trader Joe’s Gluten-Free Cheese Pizza– Another cauliflower crust pizza and is also gluten-free and one of the favorites.
- 15. Whole Foods 365 Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza– This one only takes 10 minutes. WOO!
- 14. Tombstone Original 5 Cheese Pizza– It’s got cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, asiago, and romano cheeses on a buttery crust... I mean, how can you go wrong?
- 13.Freschetta Brick Oven Crust Spinach & Roasted Mushroom– Inspired by brick oven pies and is a fire-baked square crust pie.
- 12.Newman’s Own Thin & Crispy Supreme Pizza– NEWMANNNNNN
- 11.Red Baron Brick Oven Crust Cheese-Trip Pizza– Tons of provolone, mozzarella and parmesan cheese and is a great bang for the buck.
- 10.Trader Joe’s Cheese and Tomato Pizza- An ultra-thin pizza that’s family size and heavy on the tomatoes and brie cheese. YUM!
- 9. DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Four Cheese Pizza– One of TastingTable’s favorite pizzas with four cheeses and signature sweet and tangy sauce.
- 8. Tony’s Pepperoni Pizza– A delicious pie with tomato, cheese and pepperoni from a company that has been in business for 50 years.
- 7. California Pizza Kitchen Thin Crust White Pizza– It’s got spinach, ricotta, garlic, mozzarella, romano, parmesan and asiago cheeses over creamy garlic sauce on a preservative-free crust... Yummy and healthy, I think. Preservative-free crust seems healthy-ish.
- 6. California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust BBQ Chicken Pizza– Woah baby, two CPK pizzas in a row in the top 10... what an honor! This one sounds super tasty.
- 5. Amy’s Barbecue Pizza– Not much cheese on this pizza, but the barbecue sauce sets it aside from all the rest and allows it to hold the #5 spot.
- 4. Amy’s 4 Cheese Pizza– Another one with FOUR cheeses. Man, we really love cheese, don't we?
- 3. Red Baron Classic Crust Pepperoni Pizza– This one comes in at #3 with a great combination of cheese, sauce and pepperoni.
- 2. Screamin’ Sicilian Pizza Co. Bessie’s Revenge Cheese– Double layer of cheese. Can't go wrong with that!
- 1. Tombstone Roadhouse Loaded Double Down Deluxe Pizza– With pepperoni, Italian sausage, green and red peppers, caramelized onions and two layers of mozzarella cheese on a thin, crispy crust…TastingTable gave it the top spot for a tasty pizza at an affordable price. YUMMY!!!!!
Here is the full list from TastingTable