It's a conversation every year - what is the best Christmas Movie? If I could offer up my current 3 favorite (I say current, because it does vary from year to year - I used to have A Christmas Story in my top 3, but I've just seen it too much)...so, my top 3 - 1. Christmas Vacation 2. It's Wonderful Life (funny - 93% of this movie doesn't even take place during Christmas!) 3. The Grinch (Jim Carrey version) I know!!! Most people DO NOT like that version - and while it does take away from the innocent, sweet nature of the Who's, Jim Carrey is just SOOO funny in it!! So what about you? what's your favorite? After a recent survey with about 2,000 people - here's what the 'popular' Top Ten looks like:
10) “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York” - 19 percent
9) “Miracle on 34th Street” - 19 percent
8) “The Grinch” - 20 percent
7) “A Charlie Brown Christmas” - 21 percent
6) “Frosty the Snowman” - 21 percent
5) “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” - 22 percent
4) “A Christmas Story” - 22 percent
3) “It's a Wonderful Life” - 22 percent
2) “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” - 23 percent
1) “Home Alone” - 24 percent
Now, while I LOVE Rudolph and Charlie Brown, I actually don't think those should count as movies. They are holiday specials... they originally and only aired on TV. Charlie Brown is less than 30 minutes, and Rudolf is like 50 minutes. Those aren't movies - so I don't think they should qualify - they should be a separate list!
But anyway - if you like to see the full article, just click here!