Here's some fun and juicy questions to ask your friends that can lead to some great conversation and laughs.
Juicy Questions To Ask Your Friends
1. Would you rather get back together with your very first ex, or give up all social media for an entire year?
2. Who is an animated movie character you would totally hook up with if they were real?
3. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever said/done on a date?
4. Be honest: how often do you actually floss your teeth?
5. What’s the most cringe song on your current playlist?
Funny Questions To Ask Your Friends
1. If you were on the Real Housewives, what would your tagline be?
2. What’s your toxic trait, and what would you say is mine?
3. If you were locked in a room with everyone you’ve dated in the past five years, what would you do?
4. What’s the wildest thing you’ve ever tried in bed?
5. If you were famous and went through a “scandal,” what would be the cause?
Questions That Will Bring You Even Closer
1. Who would you consider “the one that got away” for you?
2. What is something you’ve always wanted to tell me?
3. Where do you see yourself 20 years from now?
4. If you had to choose, what are three things that you absolutely need to be happy in life?
5. What is something you’re really afraid of?
Deep Questions To Ask Your Friends
1. What are your thoughts on climate change? Has it impacted whether you want to have kids?
2. In your ideal world, what would social media look like and how would it be used?
3. If you were told you only had six months to live, how would you spend that time?
4. What’s your earliest childhood memory like?
5. If money wasn’t a factor, what would you ultimately want to do with your life?
Questions To Take A Walk Down Memory Lane
1. What is your favorite memory we’ve made together?
2. How do you think I’ve changed since we initially became friends?
3. What was your first impression of me?
4. What is the funniest moment we’ve ever had together?
5. How would you describe our friendship?
Even if you’ve known them forever, there are countless questions to ask your friends when you’re bored. So next time you catch yourself totally zoning out, ask your friend to get coffee or dinner, or even just challenge them to a game of 25 questions over text. You’ll be surprised how much you actually didn’t know.