I don't know about you, but I feel my blood pressure go up driving here in Tampa Bay. Between bad drivers speeding along Bayshore to the traffic on I-275, I-75 and the bridges...it's amazing we keep our sanity!
Luckily these 10 things will hopefully make our lives A LOT easier on the road here in Tampa Bay.
1) Brandon: State Road 60 adds a lane from U.S. 301 to Falkenburg Road
2) Pasco: New east-west options
3) Seminole: A better solution at Park Boulevard and Starkey Road
4) Tampa: A new northbound turn lane to Willow Avenue at Kennedy Boulevard
5) Widening the last section of I-75 from Tampa Bay to Wildwood
6) Tarpon Springs: Reopening the Pinellas Trail overpass at Alt. U.S. 19
7) Tampa: Flashing beacon crosswalks along Bayshore Boulevard
8) Tampa: Improving the intersection at Howard Avenue near Fresh Kitchen
9) Largo: Adding sidewalks on Pine Street
10) St. Pete: New stoplight at 31st Street S for those exiting I-275