Did you know the FDA has approved a COVID-19 at-home test kit? I just read the news and wanted to share!
The at-home test will help more people determine if they have the virus without endangering medical professionals.
Here are six things you should know:
1. The test will go to health care workers and first responders first.
2. You have to complete an online screening in order to get the test.
3. The test cost $119
4. The test is a nasal swab. They send you everything you need in the test kit as well as a video to watch.
5. You send your swab back through FedEx.
6. You see your test results online.
Photo Credit: Getty Images